Last year I was blessed with many thoughtful and niche gifts. Below are a few of my bookish presents. I was so grateful to receive each one.
1. Barnes and Noble Gift Cards
- a book lovers shopping spree
2. Book worm razor back tank top
- This is so cute. I can’t wait til the weather warms up so I can wear this proudly. The material feels like a dream and the yellow bow makes it extra special.
3. Newsprint infinity scarf
- A beautiful, satin-silky infinity scarf adorned with words. It’s perfect!!!
What did you get for Christmas? Any book related gifts?